- Clove oil increases digestion power. It balances Vata and Kapha, useful in aches and pains, useful to relieve toothache.
- It is also useful in relieving morning sickness in pregnant women.
- Clove oil is used as an ingredient in mouthwash liquids to treat halitosis / bad breath.
- Clove improves digestion and reduces the risk of formation of gas due to its Deepan (appetizer) and Pachan (digestive) properties.
- As an antimicrobial, to help kill bacteria.
- To relieve respiratory conditions like cough and asthma.