Piles are also known as hemorrhoids are caused due to swelling and inflammation of the veins present in the rectum and anus. Anyone at any age can be affected by hemorrhoids. They are very common, with about 50% of people experiencing them at some time in their life.
Effective Ayurvedic formulation for Piles, Fissure & Fistula.
Get Rid of Constipation.
Relieves discomfort in Piles, Fissures & Fistula.
1. First-Degree: Small swellings develop inside the anus but are not visible outside the anus
2. Second-Degree: That prolapse and retract on their own (with or without bleeding).
3. Third-Degree: Large swellings may protrude from the anus, but can be pushed back inside.
4. Fourth-Degree: Larger swellings that hang down out of the anus and do not retract back inside. This type or contain blood clots. They also may pull much of the lining of the rectum through the anus.
5. Internal Piles: Develop in the inside lining of the rectum about 2-4 cm above the opening of the anus. They are usually painless and can’t be felt unless they are significantly enlarged.
6. External Piles are found lower in the anus than internal piles – usually underneath the skin that surrounds the back passage.
Fissures are cracks in the skin of the anal canal. They are extremely
frequent in the general population. So frequent that it’s said to occur once in man’s life.
Firstly, anal fissures hurt a LOT (so much so that a person may actually want to avoid using the toilet). Bleeding is infrequent in the fissure and may be just a streak on the stool.
Fistulas occur when an infected anal gland burst into the anal canal internally and then becomes a conduit for pus discharge to the anal skin area.
Fistulas show up with pus discharge in the anal area (a ‘wet feeling’ at the anal area). They may also go through periods of pus discharge and quiet periods when there are no symptoms.
Symptoms: The symptoms of piles vary depending upon the site of piles, duration of symptoms, and your overall health. External piles cause swelling outside the anus, irritation, and itching. In some people, they can be painful sometimes but they usually do not bleed. Internal piles bleed during the passage of hard stools but they are usually not painful. At times there can be a slimy discharge of mucus from the piles.
Genetic tendency(due to weak rectal veins, and walls) and poor tone of muscle in the rectal region, Constipation (hard stool).
Obesity Inactive or sedentary lifestyle, Chronic or prolonged cough, Pregnancy, Excessive use of laxatives or enemas Weight lifting on a daily basis.
Ayurveda treatment is a holistic method with no side-effects.
Aids Digestion, Relieves pain
Imroves digestion, Relieves acidity, Fights anemia
Stimulates digestive enzymes, Strengthen Digestion
Helps to destroy the worms of the stomach, improve appetite.
Traditional bowel Tonic promotes digestive regularity.
Promotes bowel movements.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to reduce constipation-the commonest factor for piles/Fissure/Fistula. Ayurveda Remedies can relieve pain or discomfort associated with these disorders and reduce the piles, fissures & fistula. The ayurvedic treatment gives you relief in a few days. Over time, all the symptoms go away.
For Faster recovery from Piles, Fissure, Fistula:
1 PileRelief Sachet with water at bedtime.
1 Teaspoon of Ghee is advisable for better results.