- Cut the TRAPORICH Packet.
- Rub the Coconut Oil with Your Hand Before Touching the Sticky Area.
- Traps Should Be Separated From Each Other.
- In Vegetable Crops, It Should Be Fix at Doubled Height of The Plant with a Stick.
- The Height of The Traps Should Be 2 Feet Higher Than the Height of The Crop.
- The Traps Should Be Planted in The Center of The Tree in The Orchards.
- Probably, The Traps Should Be Fixing in East-West Direction in Order to Shine Brightly.
Tomatoes, Chilli, Brinjal – Protected against all sucking pests and diseases spread by them.
Cabbage, Flower – Protects against sucking pests bugs, and moths.
Cucumber, bitter gourd (climber crops) – Protects against sucking pests and fruit fly.
Mango, Sapota, Banana (Fruit crops) – Protects against sucking pests and fruit fly.
Onion, Potato, Garlic (Tuber crops) – Protects against sucking pests.
Most of the harmful insects, pests in nature are attracted to blue and yellow. Therefore, TRAPORICH is a natural pest control device.
It is completely free from toxins and its adhesiveness lasts for a long time.
Eco friendly and easy to use.
Pest control is suitable in all seasons and adhesiveness lasts for a long time in the rainy season also.
The traps should be planted in the first week immediately after planting.
For best results use 20 to 30 traps/acre.
Traps should be replaced immediately if they are filled with 80 to 90 percent pests or dust.