Uses: Crop guard is used to reducing the damage of crops due to caterpillars and sucking pests.
Cash crops: Cotton, Sugarcane, Paddy, Sorghum, Soyabean.
Vegetables: Chili, Brinjal, Okra, Tomato, Capsicum, Cucumber, Bitter guard, Bottle Guard.
Fruits: Pomegranate, Grapes, Strawberry, Apple, Guava. Pear.
Mix the recommended quantity thoroughly insufficient amount of water &
spray on both sides of the leaves / affected areas.
5 ml per liter of water.
- At the time of using Crop guard, make sure that it does not enter into the stomach
- through the nose and mouth.
- Use hand gloves to avoid direct contact with the skin, wash contaminated clothes.
- Do not eat any type of food at the time of spraying (tobacco etc.)
- Stir the mixture before use.
- Place the Crop guard in a cool place in dry air, Keep away from sunlight.
- Do not treat crop guard with any fungicide.
- If symptoms of poisoning occur call the physician immediately.
Crop guard should be sprayed early in the morning or in the evening.
Irrigate the field after the use of a Crop guard.
Do not spray any chemical fungicide for at least four to five days before and after use of Crop guard.
Effective and useful in vegetable crops.