Gau Piyush: Cow’s Colostrum BENEFITS in Children:-
Built Immunity: Very essential for improving the immunity in babies as it contains antibodies.
Rich in targeted IgG: One way to prevent kids from getting sick. It is very helpful in prevention of some common disorders:
1.Upper respiratory tract infections (URTI): URTIs can cause complications such as sinus infections, ear infections, and pneumonia,”
3.During cold and flu season to help ward off illness
A critical Nutrients Source: Colostrum has got the perfect blend of nutrients that are essential for overall growth and development.
Rich in protein: Promotes Healthy Growth & Development
Creating a foundation for an infant’s digestive system
Energies the body
Why is Cow colostrum good for newborns?
Colostrum has all the nutrients your baby needs in the first few days of life. It’s also packed with nutrients and vitamins to strengthen your baby’s immune system.
Benefits of colostrum
Colostrum builds your baby’s immune system and provides concentrated nutrition.
Helps strengthen your baby’s immune system.
Helps to establish a healthy gut by coating the intestines. This helps keep harmful bacteria from being absorbed.
Has a laxative effect that helps your baby clear meconium (your baby’s first poop) and lessens the chance of jaundice.
Easy to digest.
Helps prevent low blood sugar in full-term babies.
NATURAL IMMUNE SUPPORT, FROM BIRTH THROUGH ADOLESCENCE
- “Elixir of Life” provides naturally produced nutrients and antibodies in a highly concentrated low volume.
- Creates the foundation of life-long immunity.
- Specifically, products meant for children 1 year of age and older—it is important to focus on the following compounds because they provide comprehensive support.
- Immunoglobulins, to support a healthy immune system
- Oligosaccharides, to support a healthy microbiome
- Growth factors, to maintain a healthy gut lining
- Lactoferrin is involved in several physiological and protective functions, including regulation of iron absorption in the bowel, antioxidant, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial activities.
- Epithelial Growth Factor (EGF) which aids in the repair of gut(Intestine) holes.
- Immunoglobulin G (IgG) and Proline-rich polypeptides (PRP) which repair the gut
- Constituents from Cow’s colostrum are 100-fold to 1000-fold more potent than human colostrum
Common child health issues(0-3years)
- Food intolerances
- Hand, foot and mouth disease
- Impetigo (flat, red spots or small blisters)
- Warts: A wart is a small, flesh-coloured, raised growth. You mostly see them on children’s arms, hands and legs.
- Worms: Symptoms of worms include an itchy or red bottom.
Common child health issues(3-12years)
- Common Cold. It’s not surprising that the common cold is one of the most common childhood illnesses
- Ear Infections. Ear infections are some of the most common childhood illnesses
- Bronchitis & Bronchiolitis
- Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease
- Allergic Rhinitis
1. REDUCES STRESS & ANXIETY: A natural way to enable our kids’ bodies to handle and tolerate stress
2. PROMOTES BETTER SLEEP AND RELAXATION: In a world of electronic devices, Effects of electro-magnetic frequencies (EMF) starts from birth or in early Age, Effects sleep Ashwagandha root contains sleep-inducing compounds
3. IMPROVES BRAIN POWER: Raising the level of acetylcholine, the most important neurotransmitter associated with boosting brain power
4. BOOSTS IMMUNITY: As an anti-oxidant and immunomodulator, boosting immunity is one of the most popular benefits of Ashwagandha for kids
5. INCREASES MUSCLE MASS & STRENGTH: it is a safe and natural way to support a kid’s muscle strength to avoid injuries
6. FIGHTS SICKNESS: Strong anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal as well as antibacterial properties which help to fight off sickness
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SHANKHAPUSHPI IN CHILDREN:
- Improve learning, grasping power and recall ability.
- Acts as brain tonic. It improves mental powers and helps in various nervous diseases like insomnia, depression Improve concentration, focus, memory power and alertness.
- Very beneficial for school going children who are always at stress to perform better in their exams.
- Improves Cognitive Functioning
- Reduces Mental Fatigue
- Shankhpushpi for Depression
- Stimulates Digestion
- Augments Skin Health
EXCITING IMPACT OF CURCUMIN FOR KIDS
- Curcumin has been associated with respiratory health.
- The presence of magnesium in turmeric also makes it an
- Effective relaxant
- Aiding in sleep regulation
- Relaxation of muscles.
- Presence of potassium, magnesium in turmeric helps promote smooth muscle activity and may help prevent cramps.
- Turmeric strengthens the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells. These cells are essential for a healthy immune system and are especially important in every child’s peak developmental phase.
- It’s full of vitamins and minerals, as well as curcumin – the principle free-radical fighter.
- Curcuma Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Improves Brain Function and Lowers the Risk of Brain Diseases.
Rich in Polyphenols That Provide Several Health Benefits
- Polyphenols Improve Blood Flow to our Brain and Brain Function
- Rich in antioxidants: highest concentration of flavonoids
- Cocoa powder every day can support the treatment of depression – a dangerous psychological disease that is becoming more and more common in teenagers.
- Possess Antibacterial and Immune-Stimulating Properties
- Theobromine and Theophylline Contents May Help With Asthma
- Antibacterial and Immune-Stimulating Properties Benefit Teeth and Skin
- Protective effects of cocoa against dental cavities and gum disease.
- Protect skin from sun damage.
- Rich in fiber beneficial for digestion: Promoting the production of digestive enzymes.
As a result, helping to create a sense of appetite, so the baby will improve anorexia.
Provides beneficial fatty acids: essential unsaturated fatty acids such as oleic acidity helps limit cardiovascular diseases for young children, especially some children with cardiovascular disease or obesity.