White Sesame Seed(Til)
- Good Source of Fiber.
- May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides, Blood Pressure.
- May Support Healthy Bones.
- May Reduce Inflammation.
- Seeds and their oil contain tremendous organic properties that restore the skin’s glow and hair’s strength.
- Packed with Vitamin B complexes, such as thiamine, niacin, folic acid, pyridoxine, and riboflavin, these seeds are among the best organic alternatives to attain healthy skin and hair.
- Along with regular seeds consumption, one can get into once a week scalp and body massage routine to improve skin and hair health.