- Almonds contain lots of healthy fats, Fiber, Protein, Magnesium, and Vitamin E.
- IT has essential unsaturated fatty acids. Which reduces hunger and promotes weight loss.
- Almond is known as the king of Nuts is highly nutritious.
- It is used as a tonic, cholesterol, Heart disease, Dandruff and Hair Disorders, Skin disorders, Constipation, Prenatal and Postnatal care, Eye care, and Eye Disorders, Brain, etc.
- Stones; Soak 5 almonds in water overnight. In the morning peel off the almonds, grind, and mix in a glass of water. If taken every morning regularly it dissolves gravel in the kidney or bladder.