- It is truly brain food. It has omega 3 fatty acids and contains protein, vitamin ‘A’,’ B’, ‘B-complex,’ ’C’, and ‘E’, a potent antioxidant, magnesium, copper, zinc, selenium, potassium, carbohydrates, calcium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Intake every day improves cognitive function, boosts memory and concentration also allows the brain to process information faster.
- It is delicious to eat, somewhat heavy to digest but promotes semen and sexual power.
- Grind walnuts with some drops of water to obtain a paste, Apply it on the skin it tones up the skin and brings luster to the face.
- Worms in the Stomach; Eat five walnuts followed by a glass of warm milk.