Cancer is caused by oxidative damage i.e. when body cells use oxygen, they leave a harmful by-product which is called radicals behind.
- Amla helps in preventing and repairing this damage.
- Helps to punch out the cells associated with skin, breast, lung, colon, esophageal, and bladder cancers.
- Reduces the damage produced by the oxidation of free radicals in highly sensitive tissues, such as the liver,
- brain, breast, colon, and lung tissues.
- It reduces harmful enzymatic activity, especially cytochrome P450, liver enzymes that are involved in many metabolic pathways in the body.
- Prevention of damage at the level of the DNA structure of cells.